Monday, March 31, 2014

Mercy or Month-End Review, March

I continue to enjoy Kenpo X.............yoga, swimming... As I left work, my coworker asked what would be my activity of choice. She said that I should be grateful about the whole walking thing. Having been to the chiropractor four or five times in the last week, my coworker wishes that she could walk with ease.

Listened to Krista Tippett's interview, A Second Wind in Life: Inhabiting the Body After Cancer, with Eve Ensler while walking. Liked Ensler's realization: I didn't treat my body with mercy.

About her family, Ensler says Everyone was so untransparent and unavailable. I longed to know what people were thinking...I knew someplace my survival was there.

How I moved during this third month:

10 Minute Solution: 5 Day Get Fit Mix
*Cardio Kickboxing, 3 x's

10 Minute Solution: Butt lift*
*Cardio Booty Camp
*HITT Butt Lift

10 Minute Solution: HITT
*Rock Bottom HIIT, 2 x's

10 Minute Solution: KnockOut Body!
*Knockout Body Blast, 1 x

Barre Conditioning*

Bicycling, 1 x

Just Walk: 5 Mega Miles
*Mile 2: Walk and Tone, 1 x
*Mile 5: Ab Walk, 4 x's

Just Walk: Walk to the Hits, Party Songs
*Mile 1, 5 x's

Kettlebell, 4 x's

P90X
*Kenpo X, 5 x's

Personal Training with Jackie: Power Circuit Training
*15-Minute Upper Body Circuit, 1 x
*40-Minute Total Body Circuit, 1 x

Swimming, 3 x's

Treadmill, 2 x's

Walking, 12 x's

Yoga, 16 x's

**Disclosure: I received this video without charge.

No comments:

Post a Comment