Sunday, March 30, 2014

Normalcy and the Opening of the Doors

The days have seemed strange lately including the day that I dreamed about being stuck in a maze.* When I found my way out, there was an elevator and I didn't think twice about being in the elevator until someone else said I hope that the doors open and I was so relieved when the doors did part.

After yoga this morning, swept the fish tank then mopped the bathroom floor. There are only three fish in my tank but, boy, does the water get murky fast.

A neighbor told me that the plecostomus is too big for the tank and that might be the case. Either way, I wish that sucker (literally) would take care of more algae.

Fragile Ecosystem
Made lunch and headed to the Riverfront Trail to meet with Alison and Gloria. Sixty three degrees is the best weather that we've had in a while.

I felt good riding and hope to get in more bicycling this season. As far as I'm concerned, it was an excellent trifecta: sunshine (we've missed you), friends and exercise. The only hiccup on the bike ride was a near crash when I became too much of an onlooker. Saw my life flash before my eyes. Still can't believe that I managed to stay upright...


Cakeway to the West -- the most colorful thing around so far.
*Maze and dream possibly influenced by watching Hoarders: Buried Alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment