Saturday, March 22, 2014

The Yoga Place and The Wedding Place

Jessica and David, two of my climbing buddies, got married today at the exact time as one of my fave yoga classes, ha-ha.

I thought about going to a class right before the wedding which was totally doable since the yoga place and the wedding place are about three minutes away from each other but the alternate class was a warm one and I am finished with heated yoga classes. Plus, I am over, to a certain extent, trying to squeeze things in just because I can.

Jessica and David's wedding was at the Jewel Box in beautiful Forest Park. In case you haven't heard, Forest Park is twice as big as Central Park. :)

I love the minimalist and lovely approach that Jessica and David took toward their wedding and I love it that Jessica was accompanied down the aisle by Mike and Patti.

When the minister said David, you chose Jessica...I was like Damn, I forgot to put tissue in my purse.





Jessica and David are such incredible people. To say that I wish them the best is an understatement...



No comments:

Post a Comment