Thursday, June 26, 2014

Held

Look, Up In The Sky...
Are you going to take a selfie? Because if you are, I want to be in it Patti joked to me as as I pulled out my iPod before yoga started yesterday. Had not planned to take a selfie but why not?

I'm totally digging practicing yoga at St. Louis landmarks like the Arch, Botanical Garden and Busch Stadium. Visited the new Ballpark Village for the first time for the Summer Yoga Series. Danielle Tridenti guided us and, even though we were outside and there was a large group, she was able to really hold space for us -- just like she held us in chair pose. I also thought we were going to set a record for the most downward facing dogs in one session.

Checked out the Ballpark Village Twitter feed and, of course, they posted a picture on Instagram with everyone in downward facing dog which is why I didn't do happy baby pose. Felt too exposed.

I'm kind of a lazy photographer of late. Took my "real" camera and never pulled it out of the bag. I have way too many pictures on my iPod and need to do something about it.


My Leg

Leg of Crystal, A Bicycling Wonder

Cold Rally Towel Came In Handy


Headed to my aunt Al's after work to wish her a happy birthday then I crossed the river again to catch Zumba class. Think Shawny must have had an energy drink before class because she was very animated.

Found the perfect card for my aunt. Wasn't crazy about the colors but love the message.



No comments:

Post a Comment