Friday, March 6, 2015

Better Conditions

Long week.

I was doing my 15 minutes of morning reading and came across nice articles including one about a 70-year-old who completed an Ironman.



Came across this cool Hafiz quote too:
Fear is the cheapest room in the house. I would like to see you living in better conditions.
Went to Zumba and one of my classmates was groaning with each piece of clothing and accessory that she put on.

Me: You sound like you've had the same kind of day that I've had.

Her: It takes a lot for me to come up in here.
I was on the verge of a completely crappy mood until I hit Zumba last night...

One of my colleagues told me that she spends a lot of energy thinking about the next thing/event and that's one of the things that yoga has helped me with -- concentrating on the present moment and not worrying so much about next week. As it is, this week gave me plenty to worry about.

I definitely need to find another hour for yoga in my week. If not for yoga, I would have lost it this week. However, I was too exhausted for FriYay. :(

Before I left work the person who brought the terranium, African violet and the palm plant said that he would stop by to see how the plants are doing and, if necessary, he will replace the plants. Guess he heard about my brown thumb.

2 comments: