Thursday, March 12, 2015

...Don't Stop

Found a comfortable pair of business casual pants that work for walking.

My JC Penney Worthington slacks are not the best for bicycling but they aren't too bad. Maybe I need some yoga pants for the office.

Not a dedicated bike rack at work but I found somewhere to lock up my bike and actually a good place to keep an eye on it too.


I also bicycled home for lunch and, later, to Lulu's Local Eatery to get veggie burgers. Looked on Cyclelicious for directions to Lulu's because I wanted to go the back way since Lulu's is in a crowded business district.

Glad that I looked because Cyclelicious also told me the I would only burn about 30 calories which they said was about a cup of strawberries worth of energy. I needed a reminder like that.

Went to Zumba and one of my classmates said that she had been out for a month because of a sprained ankle. She had prematurely tried Zumba another night but was giving it another go. The world don't stop, she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment