Tuesday, March 31, 2015

A Much Bigger Journey Or Month-End Review, March

The song that flows through my head most often these days is Big and Chunky. I've gained a considerable of amount of weight back. I'm indulging myself and can't seem to stop. What I'm not going to do is beat myself up right now -- maybe later. :)

So glad that I went through my little weight loss journey which turned into a a much bigger journey. I've changed and I credit a big part of the change to yoga and bodywork. While I'm not pleased that I've regained weight, I'm pleased with what I found along the way -- greater contentment...

Didn't get to ride my bike last weekend because of the weather so it was nice to bicycle to work today. Looking forward to more outdoor activities -- yoga, climbing et al.

Bicycling, 7 x's

Climbing, 2 x's

Dance It Off & firm up!
*Rock It, 1 x

Gaim: Cardio Burn Kickbox, 4 x's

Just Walk: mix + match walk blaster
*Dance Walk, 1 x
*Light Walk, 1 x
*Short + Sweaty, 1 x
*Tummy Trimmer, 1 x
*Walk, Kick + Jab, 1 x

Qigong, 2 x's

Swimming, 4 x's

Walking, 11 x's

Yoga, 3 x's

Zumba, 7 x's

No comments:

Post a Comment