Saturday, March 28, 2015

You Gotta Relax

Totally crabby yesterday. For the most part my altruism, patience,  stamina and understanding is low by Thursday anyway.

Last night was movie night at The 'Fugee's and we watched Get On Up. When Aunt Honey told the young James Brown You gone be all right, it held extra meaning for me.


There was no rushing this morning. Sat by the window and chilled out until it was close to 11:00 a.m. -- Zumba time. Although Alisha is a sub, I was glad to see her and her enormous 'fro. My regular teacher for Thursday night hasn't been there in three weeks and while I adore the other sub for her enthusiasm, I miss familiar and accessible (to me) routines...

Went to Trader Joe's and this woman told this whining child You gotta relax a little bit. Love modern parenting.

No comments:

Post a Comment