Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Adult Day

Yesterday a long-time colleague said Maybe we'll have a delayed start time. She hasn't been feeling like herself so I excused the comment and reminded her of the time when the whole city was closed and we were open.

There were over 600 closings, mostly schools, this morning but there wasn't enough snow for an adult snow day...

It's the 'Fugee's birthday so we went out to dinner after work then went to have coffee (the 'Fugee) and gelato (me). I am totally regressing...

Came home and drew a bath. Dropped Epsom salt and a bath bomb in there. What to say? I'm getting better at indulging when it comes to self-care.

I stayed in the magical water for an hour while reading Elizabeth Gilbert's The Signature of All Things.

Yog Nog BB

Your marriage may have soured faster than others, but you will bear up and endure it, Alma, like the rest of us do -- or did. Haven't you been raised to bear up and endure things? You will not have your life felled by one setback... (280-281).

Not sure how many pages I polished off in 60 plus minutes but they were all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment