Saturday, January 16, 2016

F Is For Fun

Zumba won by default today. The yoga class that I considered going to was full. Thought about pressing my nose to the window to see if someone would let me in but, at some point, I had to resume a more active lifestyle so I hit the gym and since I have not been since last year, I forgot about the resolution peeps. The parking lot was packed.

Alisha reminded us that it was our class and that we should modify as necessary and that's what I did and that's what the woman with the knee brace did.

So far so good with the ankle. I did wear my foot brace so the ankle should have been pretty stable...

Last night, watched Trainwreck with the 'Fugee. At some point, Amy says that her father is one of her favorite folks and it reminded me of my father and how he liked to joke around and have a good time.

I also like to joke around but when I thought of my father, it inspired me to have more fun. Effective immediatley, I'm going to take a look and see how I can up the happiness and fun by at least 10%.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you wore the foot brace!

    How was Trainwreck? I haven't seen that yet.

    I was going to offer to loan you Happy This Year, but it's not loanable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought Trainwreck was funny -- not as funny as most Judd Apatow films but...

    What's up with Amazon putting the kibosh on so many loans?

    Also, I'm going to embrace the foot brace for probably much longer than I need it as I'm apprehensive about injuring my ankle again.

    ReplyDelete