Thursday, January 28, 2016

Wish

Had buyer's remorse last night. Went climbing and it was not a productive outing. Between being out of shape and being overly cautious about my ankle, I wondered about the wisdom of renewing my membership at the climbing gym but this too shall pass.

Went to yoga after work and cannot believe that January  and free yoga at our friendly neighborhood studio is coming to an end. The woman who practiced next to me will have, by Sunday, 30 classes under her belt  on her mat which makes her eligible for the free year of yoga drawing and she's not the only one. I think Joy said there were over 30 people on track.

Wish that I could have gone to 30 classes but it would have made me nutty trying to, say, hit yoga after work then go swimming. In the end, I don't think it would have been a peaceful experience for me running from one place to the other...

As Shonda Rhimes says, TGIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment