Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Before You Lost The Weight

The questions have started.

How much weight do you plan to lose?
*Shrug*

At what weight are you supposed to be?
*Shrug*

You better find out.
I should say that the commentary has started too.

I liked your face before you lost the weight.
*No comment*

You look better every time I see you and you look younger.
Don't lose the curves.
I miss your cheeks. You look cute either way though.
I've been told more than once that, maybe, I need to sit down which is such a funny assertion. Just what am I doing while sitting down?

Have no fear, people. I can still pinch a couple of inches and, according to the BMI calculator, I am still obese. Plus, I don't lose weight so effortlessly that I'm going to disappear into nothingness.

Momentum is on my side right now and I've got to keep on moving. Yes, there will be neglected things and I just got home about 30 minutes ago from my nighttime swimming but, hey, I actually squeezed in making some peanuts today so when I need that little boost before a workout, I can grab an ounce.

Of course, the peanuts are a little browner than I wanted them to be but...



Keep On Movin'

No comments:

Post a Comment