Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A Jillian Michaels' Motivational Moment (No Falling Down Allowed)

Excerpt from an intense Jillian Michaels' confrontation that was almost too intense to watch. Concerned that Shay would lose the weigh-in and be sent home, Michaels was literally in Shay's face. Shay has lost 83 pounds but is still near the 400 mark.

Out of all the contestants that have been on The Biggest Loser, I think that Shay is going to have an excess skin issue...

You've been through worse. Dig deeper.

When the going gets tough, the tough have to get going...

We don't get to cry. We don't get to lick our wounds...

Get up. Get up. Get up. Do it right.

Get in a plank. Right now.

Drop your ass. Drop it lower into plank.

You will go home. Do you hear me?

Look at me now.

You are going to stop crying and you're going to pull it together.

Do you understand? Stop crying. Get into plank and hold it for 10 seconds.

10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3...now, walk your feet to your hands and stand up -- powerfully, please.

Look at me. Look at me. Look at me!

Focus.

You're going to be strong this week and there's not one tear that's going to come out of your eyeball.

Do you understand me? Not one.

I don't want to see tears. I don't want to see you fall down. I don't want to see any drama. You're going to do everything I say and you're going to do it perfectly.

Got it?

No comments:

Post a Comment