Saturday, March 6, 2010

Tickled Pink

Tickled Pink is the brand of my sweatpants and that's just what I was when I went to put them on. I usually wear Capri or Bermuda shorts to the gym and I haven't made adjustments to some parts of my wardrobe.

These Tickled Pink pants are a 1x and it reminded me of how much progress I've made.

I went to Compton Hill Reservoir Park and hit the stairs and they didn't hit back. I walked up them -- sometimes two steps at a time. I jogged up a couple of times too.

I also hit a little hill and walked (and jogged) up and down. It was so good to be out of the gym.

I've had five cups of glasses so I'm on pace to get in, at least, eight glasses.

For those of you who stay in The Lou, don't forget that you can climb the water tower on the first Saturday of the month from April to November.

2 comments:

  1. It is time for new pants 'Drea!!! Thanks for all the love on my blog- your comments keep me inspired!!!

    Alison :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alison,

    In general, I need to deal with my closet but it's scary in there. Also, safety pins are risky. ;) Wish that I knew how to sew.

    By the way, I enjoy the *insanity* over at Foster Fitness.

    ReplyDelete