Thursday, January 31, 2013

In Like or Month-End Review, January

Went to my third Zumba Gold class. While I'm not in love with Zumba, I'm definitely in like. It certainly helps that Jenn, the instructor, is all into it too. She had me laughing when she said Welcome to yoga to the group of about 40. Then You're in a two hour Zumba class. I totally wouldn't mind participating in a Zumbathon. And to think, I almost let the northwest flow and below average temperature keep me from heading out the door...

Earlier today, I saw someone that I hadn't seen in about five years and the first thing she said to me was that I had lost weight which made me feel good. It lets me know that even though I've gained weight, I haven't put it all back on.

It's, amazingly, the end of another month. Here's how I stayed active:


10 Minute Solution: 5 Day Get Fit Mix
  • Fat Blasting Interval, 1 x

  • 10 Minute Solution: KnockOut BODY!
  • Knockout Body Blast, 1 x

  • 10 Minute Solution: Tone Trouble Zones
  • 10 Minute Stretch, 2 x's

  • Boxing, 4 x's

    Kettlebell, 5 x's

    Rock Climbing, 5 x's

    Supreme Day 90, 2 x's

    Swimming, 3 x's

    Walking, 5 x's

    Yoga, 12 x's

    Zumba Gold, 3 x's


    Tried any new activities?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment