Friday, February 22, 2013

If I Had More Money or Stuff People Say to Me

  • Me: I feel like I'm getting in the  way of you staring down the wall


  • Boulderer: That's okay -- we'll just stare at you awkwardly.

  • I couldn't read you today. Where you relaxed?


  • Massage Therapist


  • I've been giving the plant Reiki.

  •  Kim re: her big plant

  • Are you talking to your organs yet


  • I expressed doubt when an acquaintance mentioned that she talked to her organs but Hazira thinks that I've now reached the point where I may very well talk to mine.

  • Sounds like you're hallucinating


  • Hazira re: my ability to see yoga everywhere.


  • I like to get there early and do savasana before class starts...


  • Colleen to me re: the time commitment it takes to practice Bikram yoga.


  • If I had more money, I’d have a lot more cheese at home...


  • Sarah

  • Who told you to stop? 


  • Dawn to the class as we warmed up our abs prior to boxing.

  • She broke it, like, three times... 



  • Ademir to me re: his girlfriend's Chinglish


  • Me: As you see, I never take my mats out of the car.


  • Cindy: When you get a more expensive one, you will.


    No comments:

    Post a Comment