Thursday, October 31, 2013

Month-End Review, October

Feeling depleted which is usually how I feel by Wednesday Thursday but trying to dig deep to make it through Friday with some goodwill and grace.

Did a light workout at home followed by yoga and it was the first time that I felt myself positioning decently for downward facing dog. I didn't have a mirror nearby but it just felt right -- a small victory for the weary one.


How I moved this month:

10 Minute Solution: 5 Day Get Fit Mix

*Cardio Kickboxing, 2 x's
*Power Yoga, 1 x

10 Minute Solution: High Intensity Interval Training

*HITT 101, 1 x
*HITT Explosion, 2 x's
*Rock Bottom HITT, 1 x
*Upper Body HITT, 2 x's


Bicycling, 4 x's

Climbing, 1 x

Gilad: Workout for Men

*Warm-up + Cardio Circuit

Just Walk

*Mile 1: Classic Low Impact, 5 x's

Kettlebell, 5 x's

Pilates, 1 x

Swimming, 6 x's

Walking, 12 x's

Yoga, 8 x's

Any small victories for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment