Friday, October 18, 2013

The Geyser

In the dream last night, I looked under my mother's car which had really clean, new parts under the hood and, yet, there was a geyser in the area of the radiator.

After giving the dream some thought, I knew that the geyser was me.

I had a meltdown at work and said something that surpassed all the inappropriate things that I've ever said at work.

My nerves are usually thin by Thursday and I know that so I feel like I should have handled the situation differently but, anyway, it happened and as Dr. Phil says -- Once you ring the bell, you can't unring it...

My YogaQuote for the day is pretty cool. 
Your hand opens and closes and opens and closes. If it were always a fist or always stretched open, you would be paralyzed. Your deepest presence is in every small contracting and expanding, the two as beautifully balanced and coordinated as bird wings... -Rumi

2 comments:

  1. It's hard for me to imagine you having a temper. I guess we all put our best selves forward on our blogs... I am def not as charming in real life as I seem on mine :-D

    Sorry about the meltdown. But I'm impressed that you have surpassed previous inappropriateness; it's always great to break a record!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really don't have much of a temper these days. I'll put that meltdown in the exception column but I'll still take credit for breaking a record. ;)

    ReplyDelete