Thursday, January 29, 2015

Basically

I've been trying to roll out of bed without comment (about which day it is or lack of sleep). It totally helps knowing that I'm going to an office with windows galore. The openness and the light have made such a difference...

Decided to go to yoga because I wanted to try a different teacher at the studio that's been offering free yoga this month.

It was a basics class and, basically, I got my behind kicked. Kept thinking that Tiffany definitely omitted something in her bio. I practiced next to Rosie and she told me that it took everything in her not to drop back into child's pose (and stay) at one point.

Left the fierce yoga practice and went to Zumba where there was a fierce sub. Talk about a frenetic pace. I almost walked out of the class.

It's official: I'm knackered.


2 comments:

  1. Candlelight Six-Pack and Booty Bash™

    LOLOLOLOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poop Chakra brought a smile to my face.

    ReplyDelete