Thursday, January 22, 2015

State of the Office

Don't ever think that I'll get tired of being able to turn off the lights after lunch and still have an illuminated office.

Having windows has made such a difference. I don't feel as worn down at the end of the day.

Maybe it's the short week. Maybe it's the fact that I'm behind at work because of the lack of computers and phones but the day doesn't seem to drag...

On the other hand, I'll be glad when the yearly evaluation stuff is finished and I'll also be glad when I finish working on a project with an imminent deadline.

Took a solar-powered dancing plant to work yesterday and a real one today. Had real plants in the windowless building but it just seems sweeter to have plants in the new space.




2 comments:

  1. Wow, those floors are gorgeous! Also I love the view out the window. That's going to be really pretty in the summer.

    I don't have windows in my cube, but they are only one cube away, so a lot of light gets in. It's not bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the floors almost as much as the windows. Had carpet in my last office so the floors make the space lighter too.

    I'm glad that you have windows a cube away...

    ReplyDelete