Saturday, January 31, 2015

Boom Boom or Month-End Review, January

So, here we are at the end of a January again...

Went to Zumba this morning and one of the newbies asked me to be kind, if she passed out, and just roll her to the back of the room. I chuckled when two friends left about midway through the class and one said Workout over...

When I went swimming on Tuesday, one of the coaches for the youth swim team made me smile. She said that I hadn't missed a night of swimming since she'd been coming for a year. She also said that I'd lost weight (second person). I told the coach that I was attempting to clean up my eating act and she told me that sleeping is important too. She's not getting to bed any earlier than I am but there's always room for improvement.

My favorite songs from Laura's Zumba class: Uptown Funk. Finally got that one, after 10 attempts, to sync on my iPod. I also like Celebrate. Pitbull makes the catchiest songs. Love the boom boom part and I was tickled to find out that the song is on the  Penguins of Madagascar soundtrack.

10 Minute Solution: Fitness Ball Workouts
*Upper Body, 1 x

10 Minute Solution: Knockout Body
*Fat Attack, 3 x's
*Knockout Body Blast, 6 x's
*Ultimate Upper Body, 4 x's

10 Minute Solution: Rapid Results fat burner
*Power Sports Drill

Climbing, 3 x's

Dance It Off & firm up!
*Rock It, 4 x's

Just Walk: Walk to the Hits, Party Songs
*Mile 2, 4 x's
*Mile 3, 1 x

Swimming, 4 x's

Walking, 5 x's

weight watchers: 7 day tone & burn*
Burn, 1 x
Tone, 3 x's

Yoga, 16 x's

Zumba, 8 x's

*Comp DVD

No comments:

Post a Comment