Thursday, January 8, 2015

Midday Sweetness

Slept in because I took the day off and that's always on my agenda when I don't have to wake up alarmed.

Weighed myself and I'm down a pound. Kind of funny...

I've been eating such decadent things but I've also been trying to move more. I also know that you can't out exercise a "bad" diet and I know that my diet isn't all bad but...

When I was over at my aunt Girt's on Sunday, I read tips by Jenna Wolfe and one of them was to pick up 20 paper clips off the floor -- never picking up more than one at a time. Wondered if my coworker would notice but she didn't. I was good about moving around at work and then I became glued to my desk...

I remember how Wolfe worked out Lester Holt. Felt very sorry for him because that workout looked painful. I have now switched to CBS This Morning (Gayle King, Nora O'Donnell & Charlie Rose) so I don't get to see if Wolfe is kicking anyone's behind...

Went to a midday yoga class (desk job relief) and it was so sweet. Joy gave us a handout of Ganesha and talked about his different traits. Love a good storytelling session.

Can't remember what she said about the portly stomach but I was like Finally, a portly stomach pays off. Joy mentioned the sweets at Ganesha's feet. There's always a sweet side (even when some situation is dark), Joy said. You just have to find it.



I know that when people mention Ganesha, they usually say that he is the remover of obstacles. What I did not know was that Ganesha also puts obstacles in the way...

Got some other things done including attending Zumba class. Before class I had to remove lots of obstacles because I wasn't stepping out the house without layers.

Very Pleased with Peace Thermal Underwear








No comments:

Post a Comment