Saturday, March 31, 2012

Is It Still Good to You? or Month-End Review, March

Boxing and yoga, followed by kettlebell, is dominating my schedule right now. I went to my first back-to-back session of Hot Yoga and I'm not sure how people do those 30 day challenges since my legs came out of that pretty sore.

While I decided whether or not to take on the back-to-back challenge, I told Patti that I didn't feel like doing much of anything else and she found that funny.

Because you 'don't feel like doing too much else', you're going to do HY. That is so cool. Most people would go home and lie on the couch, but you go to HY... What I really meant was that I didn't feel like jumping around but, trust me, HY wasn't the lesser of the evils on Thursday.

I still feel pretty fortunate that I have multiple activities that I enjoy and look forward to... To rephrase an Ashford and Simpson line, Are your workouts still good to you?

10 Minute Solution: 5 Day Get Fit Mix

Cardio Kickboxing, 1 x


Bicycling, 1 x


Give Me 10!

Bonus Kettlebell ToneUp, 1 x


Kettlebell 101, 3 x's


Kickboxing Class, 4 x's


Personal Training with Jackie: Power Circuit Training

40 Minute Total Body Circuit, 1 x


Rock Climbing,1 x


Swimming, 4 x's


Walking, 6 x's


Yoga, 13 x's


Potential Back-Up Mat with Strap Included



Potential Mat #2 Minus Strap, 68" L x 24" W; Thicker Than Blue One and "Path to Relaxation"


 

No comments:

Post a Comment