Friday, June 21, 2013

A Little Tug

Amire!

A(h)...mir...e.

An "e" seals the vocative case for Bosnian or the universal case of calling children in from whatever play they're involved in.

Can't say that I blame Amir for wanting to lunge at the ball one more time. I had intended to enjoy the ambiance of the pool and do the elementary back crawl since my shoulder is a little tweaked but once I saw a lane open up, I got out of the pool, grabbed my goggles and started doing the front crawl. I felt a little tug in my shoulder area but nothing major.

Stayed in the pool for about 30 minutes and when I left the warmth of the water, a cool breeze greeted me making me quickly located my towel.

I felt incredibly relaxed at the pool. After spending the week in my windowless, freezing workplace, it was so refreshing to be outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment