Wednesday, June 26, 2013

After The Triceps Dips

Came home from work and popped some Trader Joe's breaded chicken into an appliance and organic peas into another then played Running With Friends for a while. I've never played Words With Friends but I can see why Alec Baldwin got kicked off the plane.

Ate my chicken and peas then right before kettlebell decided to taste my sunflower seed butter. Well, it tastes like sunflowers seeds but ewww...

The first round of kettlebell practice was non-stop for nine minutes. Don't remember the entire circuit but it went something like this:

Push-ups (one hand on the kettlebell -- the other tapping the kettlebell)
Jumping Jacks
Around The Body With A Catch & Lunge
Row, L& R

Hmmm, I'm missing five but, trust me, by the time we got to the rows, a minute seemed like an eternity.

We took a two minute break before tackling the next circuit:

50 Two-Hand Swings
50 Triceps Dips

A Moment of Silence...for how whipped I was after the triceps dips.

40 Two-Hand Swings
40 Suitcase Deadlifts

30 Push-Ups
30 Two-Hand Swings

20 Burpees
20 Two-Hand Swings

10 Thrusters
10 Swings

After that, we grabbed the medicine ball and did pulsing lunges and ab work...

Went from kettlebell practice to the library to return The Night Circus. Never got more than five pages in before getting distracted by other books. It was non-renewable and already overdue. Stopped at home to pick up my Aunt Al's birthday gifts then headed across the river. The June babies have worn me out.


No comments:

Post a Comment