Sunday, May 4, 2014

...We Are Flexible

Dreamed that I walked into a yoga room and someone had taken my mat and replaced it with a thinner one that was pink and lavender with a diamond pattern. Plus, there was no longer room for me to practice next to friends. While it wasn't a bloody dream, it disturbed me.
To dream that you are performing yoga symbolizes unity, balance, harmony, calmness, and self-discipline. You have complete control of your mind and body. Alternatively, the dream indicates that you are stressed and overwhelmed. You need to take a breather.*
Fast forward to 8:30 a.m... Gathered my belongings and headed out but when I got in the car, realized that I didn't have my gym key. Returned to the house to get key but when I arrived at the fitness club, everyone was standing outdoors. I've never been greeted by a locked door but others have. Apparently, they're short-staffed which is interesting since they're opening up another location which is nothing new.

We decided to do yoga outdoors. We do yoga; we are flexible Gloria said. And we stuck with our decision even when the key holder showed up. I'm glad that the doors were locked. We had a great practice and it got me out of a mood that I was about to slip into.

Gloria -- About to Guide

Downward Facing Dog is just amazing when you're outside. A classmate also let her dog chill out on the lawn and when we went into DFD, I heard his collar clinking. He had gone to check out why his owner was upside down...

I logged about 25 miles on my bicycle over two days. Did everything that I could to stay outside and enjoy the weather.

Kids, don't try this at home. Alison and me.
Not Fredbird.
Every creature wanted to be out.

The others helped me keep my head in the bike ride, part deux.
*from Dream Moods Dictionary

No comments:

Post a Comment