Thursday, April 30, 2015

So Cool Down or Month-End Review, April

Feel like I'm not pushing myself hard enough and didn't really feel like doing a month-end review but felt that it was important to document my efforts so that I could see that I have been consistently active despite the story that my mind is trying to tell me.

Went to Zumba tonight and Shawny made me laugh when she said It's the cooldown so cool down. Shawny gave us that caveat because the cooldown song was rather catchy...

10 Minute Solution: Fitness Ball Workouts
*Upper Body, 1 x

10 Minute Solution: KnockOut Body!
*Kickbox Cross Train, 2 x's
*Knockout Body Blast, 2 x's

Bicycling, 3 x's

Climbing, 3 x's

Dance It Off & firm up!
*Rock It!, 5 x's

Just Walk: Mix + Match Walk Blasters
*Short + Sweaty, 2 x's
*Steady and Brisk, 2 x's

Just Walk: Walk To The Hits, Party Songs
*Mile 1, 1 x
*Mile 2, 1 x
*Mile 3, 1 x

Personal Training With Jackie: Power Circuit Training
*Upper Body Workout, 1 x

Stretch Max
*Stability Ball, 2 x's

Swimming, 4 x's

Walking, 20 x's

Weight Watchers Tone & Burn
*Tone, 1 x

Yard Work (a.k.a mowing the lawn + picking up sticks), 1 x

Yoga, 10 x's

Zumba, 4 x's

No comments:

Post a Comment