Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Habits of Highly Effective Exercisers


My morning snacks were Dannon's All Natural Strawberry Yogurt and a fruit cocktail of blueberries, kiwi, cantaloupe, pineapple and strawberries.


After gathering my a.m. snacks, I laid out swimming gear
plus a Fit and Active Strawberry Light and Crispy Cereal Bar. I usually munch on something before working out, including jelly beans at times.

I have been very amused by SOYJOY's recent campaign pitting soybeans against jelly beans.

Only one snack will give you the sustained energy that you need.





Plain water has tasted unbelievably flat and uninteresting. I dug out the Perrier, which has probably been in my basement for about a year, hoping that it will help me increase my water consumption. I know why they tell you to drink more water when you're trying to lose weight. The extra steps that you take to and from the bathroom will greatly add to the amount of exercise that you rack up.

No comments:

Post a Comment