Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Does A Pickle Count?

I didn't do very well with vegetables today so I'm wondering if the pickle that I had on my turkey sandwich counts.

I did manage to get in quite a bit of fruit: a banana, kiwifruit, strawberries and pineapple.

I went to the gym today and took on the AMT. I had way more energy than I had yesterday. I watched Celebrity Fit Club 3 and the evening news while I bounced and strode.

The news had a segment about simple pleasures during these tough, economic times. People are still treating themselves to things like lipstick, movies, McDonald's (revenue up 8%) and small pieces of Godiva chocolate. I was thinking about my simple pleasures. I'm definitely going to say that kiwifruit, pineapple and Kashi TLC (Tasty Little Cereal Bars) Baked Apple Spice are on my top ten list.

In the good news segment, a viewer reported that the Eugene, Oregon YMCA is offering a free, three-month membership to people who have been laid off.

http://tinyurl.com/d3d3mw

No comments:

Post a Comment