Monday, March 23, 2009

Where The Flip Flops Hit The Road

As I was leaving The Wreck Center, this guy approached from the opposite direction on the narrow sidewalk. He was either ultra-relaxed or ultra-disengaged. His voice was low as were his eyes. He noticed my black and white flower flip flops or he heard the commotion of them hitting the pavement. The pool is open? I told him yes plus the hours of operation.

I was in and out of the zone today and feeling better about the front crawl. Although I was not feeling completely energetic, I managed to poky up and down lane two 38 times. As usual, the open swim hour went by fast.

Yesterday, I made a quiche. I'm usually ravenous after swimming so I like to cook on Sunday so that I don't have to worry about what to eat or mindlessly snack while I prepare something. I decided to try this recipe.

http://tinyurl.com/cko3qh

I used almond milk instead of soy milk since I already had some around and I used a 365 whole wheat crust. I really enjoyed this Healthy Veggie Quiche which had such a nice flavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment