Sunday, March 15, 2009

Look and Song of the Day

I was at the gym working out by the window when this Afghan woman looked in with bewilderment. She seemed to be particulary fascinated by the pedals. I'm sure she wondered why someone would get on such a contraption.

While I was on the AMT, I had to disengage from the cardio theatre because neither This Week or SportsCenter was helping me gut it out. I unplugged from the TV and plugged in my MP3 player. Chaka Khan was in my ear first and I was able to find inspiration in this verse alone.

I'm every woman, it's all in me...
I was watching some of today's Suns/Warriors game which was an all out track meet; it made me want to get on a court just to shoot around a bit.

I found this recipe for Cocoa Brownies in Shape magazine. This rich, low-calorie chocolate treat was calling my name.

http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail.asp?recipe=375541

Why must the sweets always beckon me?

No comments:

Post a Comment