Friday, September 25, 2009

Pre-Regimen XXL Days

I'm trying to part with some clothes and I've come across so many XXL t-shirts.

This shirt used to be one of my favorites and I had no problem filling it out. In fact, I don't think there was any fabric to spare. It's unsuitable for donating because it's well-worn and I don't want to send any *chicken skins and lobster shells to Goodwill.


It's one of my favorite t-shirts because WNBA paraphernalia wasn't plentiful when the league first started. This shirt also reminds me of earlier misguided efforts. This man started calling me Cooper when I would stroll through the park. I was dedicated to getting some exercise in those days but I had no clue at the time how I needed to step it up and move from strolls in the park to a more hard-core regimen.


*Seinfeldism

No comments:

Post a Comment