Monday, September 7, 2009

War Of The Billboards

Okay, technically, two aren't billboards but they belong to the same tribe. I think my favorite may very well be the Coca Cola ad because the logic that one 50 oz bottle isn't enough to finish off your meal amuses me.


The IHOP commercial really did make me chuckle but I wonder how many calories are in the quarterback scramble. There are a variety of scrambles including the following:

MVP Quarterback Scramble:

Made with diced pork sausage links, chopped bacon, diced ham, hash browns, diced jalapenos, cheddar cheese and a splash of our famous buttermilk and wheat pancake batter for an extra fluffy scramble. Served with two buttermilk pancakes.

Draft Pick Quarterback Scramble:

A first-round choice for lighter fare made with egg substitute, fresh spinach and grilled onions then topped with roasted tomatoes and a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese. Served with a side of fresh fruit or whole wheat toast.
Out of the four scrambles, I would definitely go with the Draft Pick one.









After I posted this entry, I watched Nightline whose feature, Burgernomics, discusses the banner business of hamburger sells.

No comments:

Post a Comment