Friday, September 11, 2009

Unshakable

Finally, some good news about my massive thighs which have always been thick and will always be thick no matter what size I am.

I'm sure that you've heard people talking about an unshakable attribute that will not go away no matter what. My thighs are that attribute.

I remember reading, a long time ago, The Black Women's Health Book. There was an article, Coming Home: One Black Woman's Journey to Health and Fitness by Georgiana Arnold. At the end of her article, she surmised:

If you have the muscular build of a Jackie Joyner-Kersee, you will never have the willowy appearance of a Naomi Sims. No amount of diet/exercise will transform a statuesque body into a model-thin one. Strive to achieve your best body, not someone else's...
That quote has stayed with me after all these years. Thanks G.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment