Tuesday, April 30, 2013

How You Enter The Water or Month-End Review, April

There were only two Boy Scouts, Josh and Nick, at the pool tonight. I know their names because the BS leader has a booming voice or, as the woman in the lane next to me said, he is loud -- even when he is not pushing Josh to go, go, let go of the wall...come on, go go...or telling Nick to Spring your knees...keep your legs straight...this is how you enter the water, he is loud.

I volunteered to share a lane. I thought it was only fair since someone shared with me last week. We all watched as the little shortie who's been taking lessons bravely got on the diving board. He kept looking back and finally walked away. I was glad that his mother did not try to force him to dive.

As I left the pool, the lifeguard stopped me and reminded me that the pool will be closed, for almost two months, for renovations. I am so glad that the outdoor pools will open on Memorial Day. I still need to find a substitute pool for a brief period of time but...

I cross trained as usual this month but I stuck to yoga on Sundays and kettlebell on Wednesdays. Not sure what I'm going to do tomorrow since there's a group of folks making noise about climbing and I usually swing my kettlebell on Wednesdays. I know -- that's a first world problem if I've ever seen one.

10 Minute Solution: 5 Day Get Fit Mix

  • Cardio Kickboxing, 1 x

  • Bicycling, 2 x's

    Boxing, 5 x's

    Give Me 10!


  • Fat Blasting Cardio, 1 x

  • Kettlebell, 4 x's

    Rock Climbing, 2 x's

    Swimming, 7 x's

    Walking, 7 x's

    Yoga, 9 x's

    Encounter any exercise dilemmas in April or have any exercise-related epiphanies?

    1 comment:

    1. Thanx for your perception, gaining bodyweight is an extreme obstacle, exactly
      where as most people struggle shedding it. My metabolism is high and just the other relates to me.


      Feel free to surf to my weblog: gaining muscle but not losing fat weight

      ReplyDelete