Monday, May 25, 2009

Standstill

Today is normally a swimming day but The Wreck Center is closed. Of course, I could have gone to The Heights or somewhere to swim but a storm was brewing and I put my swimming plans on the shelf.

I'm so glad that I went to the Mehlville Pool on Saturday or else I would be seriously jonesing.

Speaking of swimming, my little weight tracking swimmer has not budged recently. Plateaus are so freaking frustrating and it makes you feel like the scale is broken because it does not waver in one direction or the other. Of course, the standstill has nothing to do with the carb fest that I had yesterday which included a diet of Special K crackers and Cheez-Its. I even had some reduced fat Cheez-Its in my car but did I go and get them? No. Frankly, cracker lady had forgotten the reduced Its were even in my trunk and when g'ma asked me if I wanted some Cheez-Its, I couldn't resist.

No comments:

Post a Comment