Monday, May 18, 2009

After Swimming

My fascination with the pool continues and, for awhile, I had the pool all to myself.

That's 21 laps in the old fitness log.

The weather was perfect. When it's sunny, the wall is like a movie screen for the waves of the water and sunlight.

I was so hungry and sleepy after swimming. I ate dinner, healthy veggie quiche, half of a sweet potato and Roma tomato, immediately followed by about 1.5 cups of watermelon.

The good thing about watermelon is that it’s water heavy and low in calories. I forget that about fruits and vegetables at times.

My mother says that if she is sleepy and hungry, the desire to sleep rules. Since it was only about 7:00 p.m. when hunger and sleepiness struck, going to sleep was not an option since I’ve had bouts with insomnia.

I managed to keep my head up and finish a few tasks before sleeping tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment