Monday, June 1, 2009

12 Cents Per Cup

I was low on bananas so I went to the store which is like eating Lays potato chips; you can't just stop at one item. Never mind that I went to Aldi and Whole Foods yesterday. Of course, you have to be careful about when and how many bananas you pick up because you can end up with too many ripe 'nanas.

Since I was at the store, I picked up some regular oatmeal, cans of organic no salt diced tomatoes and Kashi Organic Promise Autumn Wheat cereal.

The guy in front of me said You're trying to eat healthy, hunh? Just as he was spying my purchases, I was looking at his dog food and prepackaged cornbread which I thought was cake at first.

I answered yes to his question and I say no deal to QuikTrip whose new billboard is advertising a 32 oz soda for $.49 cents. That's about 12 cents per cup but I'm not buying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment