Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Month-End Review, June

I felt like I was in the zone this month. I was so on automatic with going to the gym and losing weight that I was caught by surprise during rock climbing when I discovered that my stamina had improved. The last time that I had gone climbing was in January and I was feeling that it was just too much to pull myself up a wall.

I'm in shape and even my left arm is stronger; I could hardly tote larger items with my left hand and now I can.

I've rediscovered the stairmaster and I no longer have to pause the machine to catch my breath. My cardio was quite varied this month and, through it all, I had a blast.

10 Minute Solution: Fitness Ball Workout, Upper Body, 3 x's

EFX, 1 x

Elliptical Trainer, 5 x's

Mowing Lawn, 2 x's

Rock Climbing, 1 x

Shooting Hoops, 1 x

Stairmaster, 6 x's

Stationary Bike, 9 x's

Swimming, 12 x's

Treadclimber, 10 x's

Treadmill, 3 x's

Yard Work, 2 x's


Workout Song Of The Month: P-Funk's Flash Light

No comments:

Post a Comment