Sunday, August 2, 2009

The Road 'Drea Traveled

I'm completely enjoying The St. Louis Riverfront Trail. Okay, when I was in the industrial area, it did smell like Grant's Farm but, as I moved further along the trail, it wasn't an issue.

My goal was to make it to the nine mile marker today before I turned around. I never saw the marker but it certainly felt like nine plus miles. I caught a glimpse of the Chain of Rocks Bridge but I didn't have enough in the tank to push to that point but I'll make it there soon.

My MP3 player is doing something very quirky. It would only play three songs. I'm glad that I left it at home last time. So, riding unplugged was not a huge deal today. However, listening to up-tempo music does help me gut it out and I need to find out what is wrong with my little device.

No comments:

Post a Comment