Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Rx For Anger

All day long I thought about what exercise to do. Bicycling? Swimming? I seldom do back-to-back swim sessions though. The gym was one of my last options and I started to think about how I'm becoming a gym cliché -- someone who pays for a membership and doesn't go. I was thinking that I need to find a solution - a gym with a swimming pool maybe and stop nickel and diming my resources. My cousin told me not to worry -- that I would probably head indoors once it got too cold to bicycle.

My cardio got decided for me when this bi heifer made me angry, nay, furious.


Dena and Her Rats II by Rhonda Manning

I went out of my way to go to a gym with a StairMaster. I signed up for 30 minutes, turned on the MP3 and didn't stop until I had climbed 100 floors. Next, I got on the treadmill and, just to get the anger completely out of my system, I did a few kickbacks, lateral raises and shoulder presses.

I'm all better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment